ABACA HAT TIE DYE
This fun, delightfully casual hat features three pleasing colors in both loose and snug macrame loops. Floppy in character, its threads have just the right amount of rigidity to hold its endearing shape. Offers sun protection, and flattens easily for travel.100% ABACA
Abacá, binomial name Musa textilis, is a species of banana native to the Philippines, grown as a commercial crop in the Philippines, Ecuador, and Costa Rica. The plant, also known as Manila hemp, has great economic importance, being harvested for its fiber, also
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, and original shipping charges are non-refundable (unless return is due to damaged or defective product)
Merchandise must be in "new, unaltered and unused condition". Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
- Without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
- All tickets must be attached to each item.
- Within 30 calendar days of the delivery date (after 30 days no returns are allowed)
- Must not be a special order or a custom order
- Unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 30 days noted in that item's particular item description.